God. Jehovah. Jah. Allah.
Since I was kid I was always taught religion. It was something my mother first raised me in and my father took over when I was nine. As a kid I did follow blindly of my parents religious beliefs, but I was certain about there being a God. This was my logic:
Everything we know has a beginning and an end. In order for everything to have a beginning something must have never had one. There had to be something that had always existed in order for everything else to have it’s start.
Since everything we know as human beings have always had that beginning and end, it’s almost impossible to believe. But if you simply can get to that understanding without over analyzing it and then giving up on the idea of of entity that eternally exists than the idea is more logical than mythical.
- 14 notes
- 29 June 2012
- ajordlei reblogged this from neotheist
- wellyousee likes this
- davincisbarber likes this
- theeversobeautifulchaos likes this
- lexcia likes this
- neotheist reblogged this from michinknows and added:
- momma--mad likes this
- artifedex reblogged this from skepticalavenger
- grassinc likes this
- vorldominashunn likes this
- skepticalavenger reblogged this from michinknows and added:
- inbtwnmyheadphones reblogged this from michinknows